It’s starting to get a little warmer and I was more excited than I care to admit to make cucumber salad the other night. I love cucumbers. They really do seem to cool you off when the temps rise. This salad is a tasty little side to any lunch or dinner. I served ours up with a nice big BLT. Nom nom nom. It makes an excellent dish for a cookout, family reunion, or picnic. Basically, any outdoor get together will welcome this little number… even if that’s just enjoying dinner on your back porch.
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 1 medium red tomato, diced
- 1 medium yellow tomato, diced
- 1 spring onion bulb, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, all to taste
Okay, you ready for this? You sure? Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix it together. Boom. You’re done. Now on to your next adventure!